Unless stated differently in a written agreement our sales or deliveries are by the following conditions:
- The prices stated on the website are indications and valid on the date of issue, and can be changed or adapted at any given time without prior entry.
- Shipments take place on risk and at cost of the customer, unless mentioned differently. Any objection or observation on our services, bills or products needs to declared to us by a registered letter within seven days after reception to be considered acceptable.
- In case of delivery of damaged goods the customer needs to mention this on the transport documents. Any complaints regarding the delivery need to be reported in writing within the next 48 hours after the delivery. The delivery period mentioned is indicational. Any delay in the delivery of goods can not be inductive to a partial or complete annulment of the purchase or indicate any compensation.
- No relaying can take place without a written agreement from our part. Every relaying will happen on account of the customer and at their risk. In case your complaint is accepted by us we retain all rights to replace the original goods without the customer having the right to claim a compensation.
- All our invoices need to paid at the delivery of the goods. If by the due date no payment has been made the customer will be defaulted by reason of surpassing the first month after the initial date on the invoice.In this case the amount due will be augmented by an interest of 1,50% monthly or a part of the month’s delay starting from the due date. Furthermore every amount due shall, within a fortnight after a reminder, be augmented by law with 15% of the original amount and with a minimum of 25 Euros as an irreducible fee in agreement.
- All collection costs will be charged on account of the customer.
- All goods remain our property until entirely paid for and after completion of all obligations. In case of lack of payment after the due date the vendor retains the right to disconnect any commitment. The buyer will need to pay an irreducible fee of 33% of the initial price besides any extra fees covering material damage or capital losses.
- You have the right to return purchases within a period of a fortnight. This period starts on the day after the date mentioned on the return document. Requests to return items after this period will not be accepted. In case of a return this will take place at your own risk and at your expense to Staatsbaan 76/001, 9991 Adegem.
All disputes will be processed only by the tribunal of Antwerp and only the Belgian law applies to our transactions.
Next Dream bvba